- Works with all ice fishing traps
- Helps maintain trouble-free fishing holes
- Durable corrugated plastic for rugged outdoor use
- Eliminates wind flags
- Locate traps instantly and at great distances
- Protects hands, traps, and fish from wind chill and extreme weather
- Reflective tape for night fishing
- Handles for easy use
- Velcro strap for easy transportation
The concept is simple, Ice-Fishing with Less Work. Just set up your ice fishing traps, as usual, don’t worry, the Weather Deflector is universal and works with any ice-fishing trap. Remove the Velcro strap that keeps the five Weather Deflectors together for easy transport and storage. Take one Weather Deflector, determine the wind direction and open the Weather Deflector using the integrated handles. Place the point, “V” of the Weather Deflector towards the wind and press the Weather Deflector firmly into the snow, pack the base of the Weather Deflector with snow to secure base. It’s that simple, quick and easy!
If there is no snow on the ice, no-worries, you only need the “slush” from drilling the ice-hole to secure the Weather Deflector. Just push the slush towards the wind and put the Weather Deflector in place as directed, packing the slush around the base. That’s it! The whole process takes less time than setting your trap.
The Weather Deflector benefits are endless. Just set up your first ice-fishing trap using the Weather Deflector to see the difference. Locate your traps instantly in any lighting or weather conditions, along shorelines or at great distances. The aerodynamic design directs the snow, wind, and rain around the ice-fishing trap. The “fluorescent-strip” at the top of the Weather Deflector provides for quick location of your traps while “night-fishing”, and acts as a notice to other snowmobilers.
The Weather Deflector eliminates the hard work associated with ice fishing. There is no need for constant shoveling and/or building snow-walls. It eliminates the inconvenience of snow-covered traps, rain frozen traps, and annoying wind flags. Protect your catch, hands and bait from the punishing cold winds.
The Weather Deflector will forever change the way you ice-fish.
More fun — Less work!
So enjoy your family and friends, the great outdoors, or the warmth of the shack, the Weather Deflector is guarding your traps, so you’ll be ready to catch the fish of a lifetime.
- Warranty will be only covered with receipt and customer must first contact Hook, Line and Sinker LLC for authorization.
- Hook, Line and Sinker LLC reserves the right to accept or refuse returns on a case by case basis.
- Warranty covers 60 months (Five Years) from shipping date.
- Only items purchased directly from OfficialHookLineSinker.com may be returned to Hook, Line and Sinker LLC.
- Warranty covers repair of damaged Weather Deflector shield caused by faulty workmanship.
- The original cost of shipping the order to the customer will not be refunded.
- The cost of shipping the order back to Hook, Line and Sinker LLC will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Hook, Line and Sinker LLC will return repaired Weather Deflector Auger Bag, to the customer by U.S.P.S.